C-12 25265-77-4 C 12
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,500 US $1,400|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 25265-77-4
- Appearance: Liquid
- Transport Package: 200kg Drums 16mt/FCL
- HS Code: 29156000
- Color: Pure
- Trademark: Echemi/OEM
- Origin: China
2,2,4-Trimethyl-1,3-Pentanediol Monoisobutyrate(C-12 Alcohol Ester), our product specifications as below:
Appearance: Colorless and transparent liquid
Acidity(Calculated by isobutyric acid): 0.5%Max
- Widely used in emulsions, adhesives and architectural coating
- It can be used directly after appropriate churning, add CS-12 into the film-forming system. It is recommended to add CS-12 after the pigments are dispersed. Usually it takes up around 4%-8% of the emulsion solid content, but not exceeding 12%.
- It is an ideal water-based coalescent agent, and has preferable film-forming effect to a various kind of emulsion polymer systems and could reduce minimum film forming temperature.
- It can be applied in situations that are difficult to form films( e.g. High glass transition temperature, low construction environment temperature), and is extremely appropriate for various kinds of water-based coating systems, such as emulsions, latex paints and adhesives synthesized from methacrylate, cinnamene and vinyl acetate.